Saturday, March 25, 2006
Running with Fire works
this is a story just to tie you all over till sunday when I got some pics of Ecuador hopefully! TOnight at 10:30 I went running. I live in a fairly safe town not known for any use of random explosives. I was approaching my favourite part of this run-the top of Basinview where you get to first of all run down a big hill, and second of all see all the lights and even the stars too. BUT...before I knew it there were 2 cars behind me honking their horn- nothing different than the usual :-)....(haha just jokes!) and then there was a roman candle on someone's lawn very close to me! It was going down the string and I was like "Oh no! what should I do?" I thought it was going to blow up. So i turned around and ran the other way. but then it didn't blow up anymore so I just sprinted till I cleared the area. and, i still have my hair and eyebrows, so it must have been a dud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment