skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, October 23, 2006

Ashley and I after the race



Well, we ran the race. Here is an after shot. The one below is before the race. It was kinda cold, but we were very excited....right ash?
Posted by jennspencer at 9:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

AND THEN I...

AND THEN I...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (18)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2006 (291)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ▼  October (16)
      • This isn't a Halloween Costume People!
      • My First Day!!!
      • My month of October
      • Ashley's Birthday...It is Today!!!!
      • For Sheilagh in Mexico
      • Cerys and Charlie!
      • Uncle Al shot for you
      • Peter's amazing Grand Piano Room
      • CHelsea, Jo and me
      • Thanksgiving weekend!
      • My professional photo shoot
      • I got a dog...
      • Harvest Moon at our Cottage
      • Ashley and I after the race
      • No title
      • Half MArathon tales
    • ►  September (44)
    • ►  August (51)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (41)

About Me

jennspencer
View my complete profile